Bayer Tapeworm Cat De-Wormer, 3-count
If your cat has had fleas, there’s a chance they have tapeworms too. Tapeworm segments look similar to grains of white rice and are visible when stuck in your cat’s hair under the tail or by the back legs or in their poop. It’s not always obvious that your cat has tapeworms, so the best way to identify a problem is through an exam performed by a veterinarian. Use Bayer Tapeworm Dewormer for Cats to treat your pet. Cats’ everyday grooming behavior puts them at risk for ingesting fleas, which means a risk of tapeworms. Fleas can carry immature tapeworms, and they are the main source of tapeworm infections in cats. A cat that has been infested by fleas may develop tapeworms. Outdoor cats that hunt small rodents may be at risk of infection from tapeworms as well.
- 3-count bottle of tapeworm dewormer for cats
- Easy effective way to remove common tapeworms in cats
- Tablets may be crumbled and mixed with food or taken by mouth
- Tapeworm Dewormer for Cats will remove the common tapeworms, Dipylidium caninum and Taenia taeniaeformis, from cats and kittens
- For use in cats over 6 weeks of age